The photos offered can be printed on canvas. A photo on canvas is one of the most popular wall decorations and fits perfectly in any interior.
Some advantages of canvas:
- Canvas is a very light material. A photo on canvas (or illustration on canvas) is a lightweight! Therefore, no heavy screws/plugs are needed to safely hang a canvas.
- Canvas is cheap
- For a photo on canvas you don’t need a frame: you can easily hang it on the wall.
- There is no annoying glare or reflection that makes it difficult to see the picture well.
- Canvas is strong: your wall decoration will last for years.
- Because a canvas has depth, the image literally and figuratively emerges and attracts more attention.
- Canvas is very resistant to moisture and can, for example, even be hung in a bathroom.
- Cleaning of a canvas is easy with a damp cloth.
We provide a canvas print of top quality: the photo is razor-sharp with the original colors. In addition, the canvas is made of 100% cotton and is stretched over durable wood of 3 cm thick.
HD Metal: long-lasting enjoyment of intense, super-bright and lifelike colors.
HD Metal is a plate of 1.5 mm solid aluminum which is lacquered with a mirror-smooth coating. The photo is baked in that coating by using an innovative technique. This protects the photo against scratches, water and sunlight for many years. It also makes it possible to hang a photo on HD Metal outside for a long time without discoloration. Cleaning can be done very easily with a cleaning agent.
The colors on HD metal are lifelike, intense and super clear! Colors that are difficult to print, such as orange, violet and skin colors, for example, can also be reproduced lifelike because we print ink with extra colors. And black and white is really black and white.
Gloss or matte?
HD metal has two variants, a high-gloss print and a matte print. With the high-gloss variant the colors get even more depth. With a matte print, the coating is anti-reflective: this ensures that the steel print is also visible in direct sunlight without glare.
Error: No feed found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.